The initiative is subject to the following rules and restrictions:
- The 'Under 30 Discount' is strictly reserved for people under 30 years of age;
- A valid identity document (Identity Card, Passport or Driving License) must be shown at the ticket office when purchasing the reduced ticket;
- The 'Under 30 Discount' does NOT apply to concerts with full tickets price less than € 15;
- The 'Under 30 Discount' and the reservation of entrance to the room are two totally independent things.
An under 30 person can always book his/her entrance into the room, if available, but cannot book the "Under 30 Discount".
- Tickets with the 'Under 30 Discount' are sold on the date of each concert, starting from the opening hours of the premises to the public, with the exception for particular events - which in any case are reported as such on their page of the site. The sale of 'Under 30 Discount' tickets takes place exclusively on the order of arrival at the ticket office, subject to availability of 'Under 30 Discount' tickets for each concert. Once the available 'Under 30 Discount' tickets have finished, the sale of the full fare tickets continues until the 'sold-out'.
- For each concert, a maximum number of 'Under 30 Discount' tickets (which are pre-printed) is established by the Management, after which the 'Under 30 Discount' is no longer applicable. Except for special cases, however reported, the minimum number of 'Under 30 Discount' tickets for each concert is 15.
- 'Under 30 Discount' tickets are not transferable to non-entitled parties except by integrating until the full fare ticket amount is reached.